The year 2007 was quite exciting May 19th we welcomed a new baby girl Addalyn Marie weighing in at 6lbs. 3oz. 17 3/4 in long for some reason I don't believe they measured her right because 2 days later she was 18 1/4 who knows all we know is that she is growing like a weed. She is so precious and we love her to death, although she could sleep better. Who needs sleep right?and yep she is little miss independent.. and
Yelling I don't know where she got that but once
she smiles or says something fuuny you can't be mad at her right? She is now potty trained and I love it although she can't do it all by herself yet and that I can't wait for that she always catches me when I'm doing something.
Chase has been busy busy with electrical/honey do's :) we are in the process of completing the little things around the house in order to sell. We have our Dream house plans all finalized just waiting to sell. Chase can now eat WHEAT we are all really excited about that. He is also in the process of getting rid of all the other allergies he has.
This last holiday season Chase and I were selling crafts, chase puts them together and I paint, ask me how I can do that plus two kids and a husband I honestly don't know. If you see something you like let me know and we probably could ship it to you.

No comments:
Post a Comment